When you can't be with the vinyl you love... love the iVinyl you're with
iVinyl spins a 7 inch “45” for each song it plays on your iOS device. Zoom in
to show off the record. Zoom out for a complete set of controls.
It’ll put a smile on your face and it just might get you noticed at the cafe.
Gym. On the trail. Not to mention that retro diner. Why have the same old music
But iVinyl is more than a great retro look–it’s an awesome music player you’ll
want to use every day:
- Swipe to move forward or backward. Double tap to play/pause. (Or use turntable
buttons if you prefer.)
- Tap the Lock and “Eyes Free Gesture Lock” will recognize only these swipes and
taps, so you don’t need to look at the screen. It’s perfect for walking,
running, biking, working out, or even going to sleep. And yes, it’s a great
car player. (iVinyl’s virtual records won’t skip.)
- Tap the Record Sleeve button for an easy-to-read record with a sleeve made
from the song’s artwork. If you’ve got lyrics in your iTunes library, they’ll
be printed on the sleeve’s back. Playback gestures work here as well.
And… the hits keep on coming! Because iVinyl looks like a record player but
works like an iPod. One song after another. Shuffle. Repeat. Switch between
iVinyl and the Music app without missing a beat.
- 4 Turntable themes: One modern, one retro, one just fun, and one… pink!
- 12 record label colors.
- Select songs and playlists from your library… ask Siri to play a tune… or just
- Hold down the Forward and Reverse buttons for fast forward/fast reverse.
- Share record pictures via the Photo Library or the Clipboard (so you can post
them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram… anywhere.)